The Pathway2Careers™ Policy Dashboard helps district and school leaders collaborate and advance evidence-based practices to create rigorous and engaging student-centered learning environments.
With access to education-based labor market data, you can:
- strengthen your CTE programs
- establish new community partnerships
- provide personalized pathways for students to explore their passions
- bridge the gap between education and the workplace
- conduct your Perkins V Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA)
Additionally, when educators can make data-informed decisions based on their regional needs, we can begin to address the equity gap in education. Closing the equity gap is an urgent economic, social, and moral imperative for our nation's future success.
District leaders are being called upon to reshape American educational systems, and federal funds have been provided for a one-time catalytic investment to realize the promises of innovation and equity in schools.
All4Ed is supporting this call to action by presenting district and school leaders with critical resources to maximum the potential investments districts can make in response to COVID-19.