Easily navigate your labor market data to make informed decisions that support your Perkins V requirements and strengthen your educational programs.
The purpose of Perkins V (Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century Act) is to develop more fully the academic knowledge and technical and employability skills of secondary education students and postsecondary education students who elect to enroll in career and technical education programs. Learn more about Perkins V
Get Started with the Pathway2Careers (P2C) Labor Market Navigator
1. Identify Local High-Value Occupations: Use labor market data to understand career destinations for students in their local areas. Identify occupations expected to be high in demand plus high in wage.
- Select Explore Your State to review your state profile and review top career clusters
- Further explore high-value careers by selecting the Perkins V Report when researching career clusters
2. Examine your current CTE Programs.
- How well do your current programs support high-value careers in your state?
- How well do your current programs support high-value careers in your district?
3. Evaluate and Adjust programs
- Connect with community leaders to meet local demands and align priorities
- Revisit programs and resources to leverage federal dollars
4. Personalize Your Data
- Request a custom solution and receive personalized data reporting to identify local high-value careers
- Get the reporting you need to meet all Perkins V requirements
Need more? Watch this 30-minute on-demand webinar to build stronger programs of study and career pathways for your students with the P2C Labor Market Navigator.Watch Now